technical university of mombasa bank accounts, Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) is the best Technical University in the coastal region. Technical University of Mombasa offers best courses in Engineering, Business and IT in its several intakes. Students wishing to join higher education institutions at the coastal region should consider Tum as their first priority.
Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar (AA) Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) OR downloaded from TUM Website at www.tum.ac.ke. All applicants are required to pay a non- refundable fee of KShs. 2,500/= for PhD, KShs. 1,500/= for Masters, KShs. 1,000/- for Bachelor’s and KShs. 500/- for Diploma & Certificates through the following Bank Accounts:
TUM Bank Account Number | See Details Of Technical University Of Mombasa TUM Bank Account Number on this page
1. Cooperative Bank of Kenya Acc. No 01129079001600 (Nkrumah Rd Branch)
2. Standard Chartered Bank Acc. No. 0102092728000 (Treasury Square),
3. Equity Bank Acc. No. 0460297818058 (Digo Rd Branch),
4. National Bank Acc. No. 01038074211700 (TUM Branch)
5. KCB Lamu Campus: Acc. No. 1118817192 (Mvita Branch)