Driver/Office Assistant Job Opportunity
Driver/Office Assistant Job Opportunity are available for interested applicants. All applicants are to apply for the driver and office assistant job opening are to following the guidelines and the details below.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Category: Administration & Office Support
Closing Date: October 6th, 2017
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology.
This is a position focused on providing driving and messengerial services to the company as well as Office Support to staff.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance service on the assigned motor vehicle
- Keep accurate records of official travel through the vehicle log
- Deliver important documents to required destinations,
- Organize logistics in preparation for travel plans inclusive of site visits
- Carry out any other duties as assigned
- Valid professional driver’s licence
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- KCSE Certificate
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Certificate of Good Conduct
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Administration.