Business Administration Interns Needed
Business Administration Interns are needed for immediate employment. All interested applicants are to put in their application before the closing date of application.
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: Administration & Office Support
Closing Date: October 2nd, 2017
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology.
This internship is an opportunity for individuals to gain valuable business management and administrative skills in a fast paced office setting. The interns will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as market research, distribution, real estate, and investment.
- Front Office Management
- Stores and Inventory management
- Office support logistics
- Managing consumable stock and setting re-order levels
- Tracking assets that are entering or leaving the building and ensuring they have the appropriate approvals and exit passes;
- Event management & support
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- Graduated with at least a Second Class Upper from a reputable University
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties with minimum supervision
- Readiness and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Motivated to learn and take on new challenges
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Business Administration.