technical university of mombasa admission list 2016, Applicants are advised to check their KUCCPS admission status through the link below
After confirming your TUM Admission Status, you can then proceed to Technical University of Mombasa, TUM Admission Portal: https://www.tum.ac.ke to Download your Admission letter process.Steps:
- Open Technical University of Mombasa Website (tum.ac.ke) using any internet browser
- On the right hand side of the header section of the home page, Select the tab “E-registrar” link to open the Login window to the university system.
- Follow these instructions to login to the university system:
- Use your KCSE Index Number as the User ID (e.g. 12345678911/2017)
- Use your KCSE Index Number as the password (e.g. 12345678911/2017)
- Select “Main Campus”in the “Login to” section
- Click “Sign in” button to login to the system. A new window opens with two options: “My Program Applications” and “Campus General Information” if the login is successful
- Click “My Program Applications”. Two options will open at the top of the window i.e. “My Applications Profile” and “Programs Listing”.
- Click “My Application Profile” option at the top of the window to open your profile information with the tabs “My Details”, “My Academic Qualifications”, …, “My Course Applications”.
- Click “My Course Applications” tab to display the program details below the tabs
- Click to check thebox to the left of the program name to select the programme you have been admitted into.
- Click the “Letter” buttonto the right of the window. This will download the admission letter to your computer’s Download folder with Filename “Admission Letter_out.pdf”.
- Open the Download folder of your computer to get your admission letter
- Click “Sign Out” at the top right corner of the window to Logout of the system to secure your profile from unauthorized persons.
- The admission letter contains information and forms for registration purposes.