Strathmore University January 2018 Intake
Strathmore University January 2018 Intake is ongoing. Applicants are to apply after making sure that they meet the admission requirements before they put in an application.
Application Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
All students applying for admission must sit an Entrance Examination at the University.
The Entrance Examination consists of aptitude tests in English and Mathematics, followed by a personal interview. The entrance exam is held on different days for different courses.
Applicants can confirm the days on which interviews are held, and the day on which they should personally attend, by telephoning the Admission Services Office on these numbers 0703 034203/232/297.
On the day of the Entrance Examination applicants should:
- Arrive at the University at 8.00am
- Bringing 2 passport size photographs
- The original and a copy of their Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examination results and of their School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates should bring a copy of their Birth Certificate/National ID card/Passport
- Any other relevant certificates
- Interview fee
Application Requirements for Postgraduate Programmes
All graduate students applying for admission must sit for a Graduate Entrance Examination at the University.
The Entrance Examination consists of aptitude tests in English and Mathematics, followed by a personal interview with the Dean of the Faculty. The entrance exam is held on Wednesdays and Fridays at 2.00 pm.
Applicants can confirm the days on which they should personally attend, by contacting the Graduate Admissions Office or Admission Services Office.
On the day of the Entrance Examination applicants should report to the Admission Services Office and bring the following requirements
- One copy of the fully completed application form.
- Originals and copies of Transcript of Records (TOR) in English giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained. University/College TOR for undergraduate course.
- English language proficiency results where available.
- Two (2) completed Reference Forms from former undergraduate/graduate professors and/or employer particularly qualified to attest to the applicant’s qualification for graduate study.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- 2 passport size photos.
- Additional information where requested.
- Interview fee
Any student who wishes to attend any of the courses offered at the University should apply in writing or by e-mail to this address:
Admission Services Office
P.O. Box 59857
00200 City Square
email: [email protected]