South Eastern Kenya University January 2018 Intake
South Eastern Kenya University January 2018 Intake is currently ongoing. Interested applicants are advised to read the procedures and requirements carefully before they apply.
Applications for the programmes shall be made through Official Application Forms, which are available at a non-refundable fee of Kshs.2, 000.00 for the Undergraduate, Kshs.1, 000.00 for Diploma programmes and Kshs.500.00 for Certificate programmes.
The Forms may be obtained from:-
- South Eastern Kenya University, Main Campus.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Nairobi Campus, Development House, 6th Floor, Moi Avenue.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Kitui Town Campus, K-rep Building 3rdand 4thFloor, Kilungya Street.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Machakos Campus, AFC Building (next to the Machakos Municipal Stadium) and Kiamba Mall ( Naivas Super Cente), 4th Floor
- South Eastern Kenya University, Wote Campus, Soi Plaza, 2nd Floor.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Mtito Andei Campus along Nairobi-Mombasa Road
- Our website www.seku.ac.ke and pay for the form when submitting the application.
Payment for the application forms can be made through any of the following banks country wide:
- National Bank of Kenya (NBK) (SEKU Branch), Account No. 0102152862000
- Equity Bank Ltd (Kitui Branch) Account No. 0720295920757
- Barclay’s Bank of Kenya Ltd (Kitui Branch) Account No. 2021558152
- Co-operative Bank (Kitui Branch) Account No. 01129300544600
- Kenya Commercial Bank (Kitui Branch) Account No. 1127693166.
Submission of application forms
Two duly completed forms should be returned to: The Registrar (Academic and Student Affairs); South Eastern Kenya University; P. O. BOX 170-90200, KITUI OR Dropped at any of the Campuses OR Apply online and send a scanned copy of the application fee receipt/Banking Slip. Please note Copies of relevant Certificates, 2 Passport size Photographs & the application fee receipt/bank slip should be attached
MODE OF STUDY:
Weekdays: 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and/or Evening 5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. Saturdays 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Please make sure you indicate the campus at which you intend to study at and the mode of study.
For further information about our career enhancing study programmes, Call us on + 254 0202 413859 Ext 2067/2068 (Main Campus) +254 020-2531395 (Nairobi Campus) or +254 705 502557/044-4422699 (Kitui Town Campus) or 254 728 744488 (Machakos Campus) or 0704122140 (Wote Campus) or 254 722 606398 (Mtito-Andei Campus) email us at [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] or visit our website www.seku.ac.ke.