Mount Kenya University Fees Account Number, here are the Bank accounts that you can use to pay your school fees.
|Bank Name||Account Number|
|Standard Chartered Bank||0102049817400|
|Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB Bank)||1121032222|
|National Bank of Kenya||01047093018900|
|Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)||2014200002|
|International Students Bank account|
|Dollar account (KCB)||1173740309 (swift No. KCBLKENX)|
Mpesa Fee Payment Procedures
You can now deposit your fee to our Mount Kenya University account through Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) using your Mpesa.
There are only two procedures:
1. Go to M-PESA menu on your phone and select Lipa na M-PESA, Pay Bill option.
2. Enter Paybill 270988.
3. Enter the account code (your admission number).
4. Enter the amount to pay, then M-PESA PIN and press Send.
5. You will receive a confirmation SMS with a unique code
1. Visit www.gtbank.co.ke and select LipaNaGTBank or http://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. i. For Existing students, enter your admission number and click validate
ii. For new students, enter your reference number and click Validate
iii. For new applicants, Enter ID NO.or Passport number
3. Enter your unique M-Pesa code.
4. Select reason for payment e.g. Admission, Tuition.
5. Enter phone number and/or email address of student/parent/Guardian to receive payment confirmation.
6. Click submit to automatically update your fees account
7. Confirm your payment by checking your statement through the student portal