KMTC Portal application: KMTC Online admission application student portal
The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) portal gives you the opportunity to apply for admission online in a click of a mouse. With the KMTC student portal you can apply for different courses,check your payment, and apply for Beyond Zero scholarship.
How to use KMTC Portal for admission application
You must have (National Identification card /Birth Certificate/Passport, KCSE results slip/certificate, postal address, phone number).
- Visit KMTC official website www.kmtc.ac.ke
- On the menu, click on the PORTAL menu item, the last item on the right side
- You will be redirected l to the online registration portal or just click here http://kmtc.ac.ke/portal
- Register for an account by clicking on the (Have no account? Register) below the log in form
- This will land you to creating account form
- Enter your valid email and password
- Click on Create Account Button
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to verify your account.
- Open your email and Click on the email link
- You will be redirected to KMTC portal.
- Fill in your personal information on the account creation form provide
- Click on the register button
- You will be provided you with a form to confirm your data, Check information accuracy and Click save changes.
Detailed application procedure available in this page-KMTC Portal application procedure.
NOTE: When the application are closed the level section will be empty and you will not be able to continue with applications. You will have to wait when the next intake application are announced.
NOTE: The KMTC portal is also used for application of Beyond Zero scholarship