KMTC 2017 FEE STRUCTURE
There are three fee categories namely:
- Foreign (as detailed in the Current fees structure)
Fees structure is subject to changes from time to time
Students are advised to pay fees on annual basis to avoid interruption of training.
Upon dismissal, fees are not refundable.
You can login: www.kmtc.ac.ke/portal to download the fees structure.
NB: Students are advised to make financial arrangements to cover expenses related to Practical attachment; Research etc. details are available from respective faculties upon reporting
All stationary is the responsibility of the student.
Students are encouraged to buy their own textbooks, and specific course book lists are usually provided as an admission package to assist in purchasing books.
All special medical equipment in each course i.e. Stethoscopes etc are the responsibility of the student
- Rattansi Educational Trust – This gives partial sponsorship on annual basis.
- Toyota Foundation – This gives full sponsorship on annual basis. It is based on merit i.e. one has to do a test. It gives sponsorship to needy students in Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu MTCs only.
- Ismail Rahimtulla Trust – This organization gives partial sponsorship on annual basis.
- Constituency Development Fund (CDF) – This body gives sponsorship on individual students’ basis. The students liaise with the body and make arrangements on the sponsorship
- Ministry of Health (MoH) – This body gives sponsorship on individual students’ basis. The students liaise with the body and make arrangements on the sponsorship