University Of Egerton January 2017 Diploma Admission
University Of Egerton January 2017 Diploma Admission are ongoing . All enquiries regarding admission requirements and all information.
Enquiries for all diploma programmes should be made to
The Registrar (Academic Affairs),
- O. Box 536-20115, EGERTON, Kenya.
The closing date for receiving applications for the diploma programmes shall be as determined by the Senate from time to time.
Minimum Entry Requirements for Diploma Programmes
The entry requirements set out below are only minimum, and they do not in any way, entitle an applicant to a place in the University. Applicants must:
- Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with an average grade ‘C’ passed at one sitting from at least seven subjects drawn from subject groupings as specified by the Kenya
- National Examinations Council or equivalent. Provided that candidates with disabilities will be given special consideration with regard to the number of subjects taken at KCSE.
- Hold a certificate from a recognized institution with a ‘Credit’ pass or higher or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization, acceptable to Senate.
- Meet additional or specific entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department, Faculty, School or Institute offering the Diploma programme.