The Kenya Youth Education Scholarship Fund | Apply Now
The Kenya Youth Education Scholarship Fund is currently offering scholarships for in-service and pre-service training.
Applicants taking KNEC Diploma or Certificate in Early childhood Education (ECDE) will be fully sponsored (Tuition, Meals and Accommodation).
For January intake, eligible applicants include primary school teachers for in-service training course.
The programme has been designed to compliment Government efforts/initiatives towards improving and sustaining basic quality education in Kenya through development of human resource capacity that can deliver highly skilled and professional early childhood development and educational services.
The programme is being implemented in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and TSC (Teachers Service Commission).
Kenya Youth Education Scholarship Fund Requirements
1. Sponsorship application form dully filled
2. Letter of Recommendation from DEO on behalf of DEB for the teachers currently in service.
3. Attachment of all copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sponsorship selection committee decision is final
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Available opportunities will be given on first come first served basis
- Selected beneficiaries will have to meet sponsorship requirements.
Application forms can be found at all TSC county director offices countrywide or at Foundation Institute of Africa Centre KPCU Building, Haille Sellasie Avenue, 5th Floor R&K Wing Te. 254 20 221 2508/9 or Cell 0713 403 793, 0734 176 940.