technical university of mombasa library, the library is committed to providing quality information resources and services that support the vision and mission of the Technical University of Mombasa. We shall endeavor to offer relevant information services and products that will support learning, teaching and research activities at the Technical University of Mombasa. Currently, the library provides access to over 35,000 volumes of print resources, electronic journals databases and e-books. We are committed to deliver high quality services to our patrons based on our vision, mission and objectives.
A world class resource centre in the provision of information and preservation of knowledge.
To provide adequate and relevant information resources and services that support learning, teaching and research activities at the Technical University of Mombasa through provision of quality services, continuous staff development and application of modern information and communication technology. Objectives
- To provide information resources and services that facilitate learning, teaching and research at TUM and the surrounding community
- To promote the creation and sharing of knowledge within the University.
- To promote the use of ICT in information and knowledge management.
- Ensure efficient and effective utilization of information resources and services and
- To promote independent research by sensitizing and training users on how to search, find and use information from different sources.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 10.00 PM
Exam Time: Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 10.00 PM
Saturday: 9:00AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday and public holidays: Closed