Technical University Of Kenya Real Estate, this four year diploma has been designed to build learners’ core skills and understanding necessary for today’s Real Estate Business by combining key business generation activities with the required supporting technology for best results. Taken on-campus at Technical University of Kenya, this programme incorporates theoretical learning and practical experience, including an industrial attachment, to teach, support, and provide motivation to students to increase their marketing outcomes and income.
Real Estate is one of the fastest growing and dynamic sectors in the country and has recently out performed most of the traditionally recognised sectors. Toady, realtors are constantly inundated with the latest apps, programmes, and devices and by integrating technology into your business, you’ll experience improved business development, prospecting activity and overall success rate. In addition, this course will allow you to go through an intensive industry based learning (IBL) to ensure you gain a significant edge in this highly competitive industry
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Gain fundamental and specialised industrial knowledge.
- Develop their skills in critical thinking, communication, teaming, and leadership.
- Incorporate economic, environmental, social, and technological considerations into their professional practice.
- Continue their professional development which may include graduate level education, continuing education courses, self-directed study and participation in conferences.
- Understand ways in which their profession allows them to contribute positively to society.
Diploma in Technology (Real Estate)
What jobs will I qualify for?
This course will enhance students’ skills in careers such as:
- Property Manager
- Property Advisor
- Property Caretaker
- Property Sales and Letting Agent
To be eligible for this course, students require either:
- KCSE Mean Grade of C- (Minus) with at least a C- in Mathematics, Physics/Physical Science and English/Geography
- A relevant Certificate
How do I apply?
To apply for this course, students must:
- Fill in the online application form
- Upload relevant academic certificates and ID document (National ID/Birth Certificate/Passport)
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of 2,000 KSH
The fee for this course is 36,000 KES per semester. Students can pay through:
- Bank Transfer
- Bankers Cheque
Detailed course information
This course is taken on-campus at the Technical University of Kenya over the period of 4 years (8 semesters). It combines theoretical learning with hands on practical experience and students will be expected to undertake an intensive industrial attachment.