Technical University Of Kenya Opening Dates, the Technical University of Kenya brings to the attention of students who have been in session in the current semester
May to August 2015) that the classes will resume on Monday 3rd August 2015 at 7.00 am for all students except those
pursuing the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Aeronautical Engineering) years l to 4;
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) years 1 to 2;
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) years 1to4;
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) years 1to4;
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) years l to 4.
Students pursuing the listed programmes are advised to stay away from the university until further instructions are made to
Students in the returning programmes are asked to observe the following time-lines:
- End of Semester Examination will run from 17th to 28th August 2015
- Supplementary examinations for the academic years that ended in December 2014 and May 2015 will be administered from
17th August 2015.