Technical University of Kenya TUK January 2017 Intake
Technical University of Kenya TUK January 2017 Intake. Take critical note of the following before applying for the January 2017 intake.
The Technical University of Kenya and its predecessor institutions (The Kenya Polytechnic and The Kenya Polytechnic University College) have excelled in technological education and training at all levels from technician to technologists and engineers. In this pursuit therefore, the University offers opportunities for upgrading training that recognizes credit transfer from one level to another. Holders of diplomas and higher diplomas can attain bachelor’s degree qualification which will in turn enable them pursue postgraduate studies.
Pursuant to the above, TUK invites KCSE graduates, holders of Diploma in Technology, and Higher Diploma in Technology to pursue studies leading to Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelors degree qualifications in the respective areas of study.
- Short courses and upgrading courses 2017 | Download application form for Short courses and upgrading courses 2017
- September 2017 Module II Intake
- Centre for Engineering Innovation and Production – Short Term Professional Courses
- Download Undergraduate Application Form
- Download Postgraduate Application Forms
- APPLICATION: Prospective students shall apply online for the courses of their choice at the application portal (http://intake.tukenya.ac.ke).The prospective student should ensure that he/she uploads ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES, IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT (National ID/Birth certificate/ Passport) and pay NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE of Kshs 2,000/=.
- SELECTION: The Faculty Academic Board shall sit and select the applicants who meet the stipulated entry requirements. The successful applicants shall be notified online through the their respective application accounts.
- REGISTRATION: The successful applicants shall be required to formally register for the programmes for which they have been called. This is upon payment of the statutory fees and the tuition fees. The deadline for registration shall be indicated.STATUTORY FEES*:All payments be made to either Cooperative Bank A/C No. 01129006234900 or Equity Bank A/C No. 0540290597366.