South Eastern Kenya University Admission Dates, Applications for the programmes shall be made through Official Application Forms, which are available at a non-refundable fee of Kshs.2, 000.00 for the Undergraduate, Kshs.1, 000.00 for Diploma programmes and Kshs.500.00 for Certificate programmes.
The Forms may be obtained from:-
- South Eastern Kenya University, Main Campus.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Kitui Town Campus, K-rep Building 3rdand 4thFloor, Kilungya Street.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Machakos Campus, Kiamba Mall ( Naivas Super Centre), 4th Floor
- South Eastern Kenya University, Wote Campus, Soi Plaza, 2nd Floor.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Mtito Andei Campus along Nairobi-Mombasa Road or the link below;
Payment for the application forms can be made through any of the following banks country wide:
- National Bank of Kenya (NBK) (SEKU Branch), Account No. 0102152862000
- Equity Bank Ltd (Kitui Branch) Account No. 0720295920757
- Barclay’s Bank of Kenya Ltd (Kitui Branch) Account No. 2021558152
- Co-operative Bank (Kitui Branch) Account No. 01129300544600
- Kenya Commercial Bank (Kitui Branch) Account No. 1127693166.
Submission of application forms
Two duly completed forms should be returned to:
The Registrar (Academic and Student Affairs),
South Eastern Kenya University,
P. O. BOX 170-90200,
KITUI – KENYA
Dropped at any of the Campuses
Apply online and send a scanned copy of the application fee receipt/Banking Slip. Please note Copies of relevant Certificates, 2 Passport size Photographs & the application fee receipt/bank slip should be attached
MODE OF STUDY
Weekdays: 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and/or Evening 5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. Saturdays 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Please make sure you indicate the campus at which you intend to study at and the mode of study.
For further information about our career enhancing study programmes, Call us on
- Main campus + 254 0202 413859 Ext 2067/2068
- Kitui Town Campus +254 705 502557/044-4422699
- Machakos Town Campus +254 728 744488 or
- Wote Town Campus +254 704 122 140
- Mtito Andei Campus +254 722 606398
OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org