Pwani University Graduation List 2016, Pwani University will strive to be dynamic, responsive and provide quality education, training, research, outreach and opportunities for innovation for tlze advancement of the individual and society.
The University is committed to in vest its infrastructure and lwman resource so as to enlwnce the discovery, transmission, preservation and enhancement of knowledge and to stimulate the intellectual growth and participation of students in the economic, social, cultural, scientific and teclmological development of Kenya.
The University will offer and disseminate knowledge in all disciplines relevant to the daily life of Kenyans for tlze purpose of enlightening and enabling students and others to improve their standards of living, provide for intellectual advancement and uplift tlz eir spiritual and moral status.
Ceremony at the Graduation Venue
• Members of the Assembly stand up as the Academic and Chancellor’s Processions enter the Graduation Venue
• The Kenya National Anthem – The Band
• Members of the Assembly sit after the Chancellor has taken his seat
• The Vice-Chancellor constitutes the Assembly as a Congregation of the University.
• Vice-Chancellor addresses the congregation and invites the Chairman of the Council to address the Congregation
• The Chairman of the Council addresses the congregation and invites the Principal Secretary for Ministry of Education, Science and Technology to address the congregation
• The Principal Secretary for Ministry of Education, Science and Technology addresses the congregation and invites the Cabinet Secretary for Ministry of Education, Science and Technology to address the congregation
• The Cabinet Secretary for Ministry of Education, Science and Technology addresses the congregation and invites the Chancellor to address the congregation
• The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic and Students Affairs) invites the Deans of Schools to present candidates to the Chancellor for the Award of Certificates and Diplomas and Conferment of Degrees in the following order: (details are in the table on next page)
School of Agricultural Sciences and Agribusiness including administration of Oath of allegiance to Diploma in Animal Health and Management
– School of Environmental and Earth Sciences
– School of Humanities and Social Sciences
– School of Pure and Applied Sciences
– School of Health and Human Sciences including administration of Nursing pledge
– School of Education