Multimedia University Of Kenya Faculties, Multimedia University of Kenya (MMU) is a chartered public university established by the Kenyan Government under the Universities Act No. 42 of 2012 and the Multimedia University of Kenya Charter 2013.
MMU’s Main Campus is situated on a 115 hectares piece of land in a serene environment 25 Kilometres south of Nairobi along Magadi road, a kilometre away from Ongata Rongai town.
The Nairobi CBD Campus is located at Uniafric House – Loita Street, 4th Floor.
- Currently MMU offers Degree, Diploma and Certificate programmes under
- Faculties of Engineering and Technology;
- Faculty of Computing Information Technology;
- Faculty of Media and Communication;
- Faculty of Business and Law; and
- Faculty of Science
MMU also offers short, skill-based courses at the Centre for Further Education.
The university has collaborations and partnerships with other local and international organisations and universities. These cater to development projects; student and staff exchange programmes; internship opportunities among other benefits.