Mount Kenya University Government Sponsored Students, the University management congratulates and extends a warm welcome to all the successful government sponsored students who have been selected to join Mount Kenya University to pursue their careers in internationally recognized academic programmes.
The University Management wishes to remind all the successful government-sponsored students who were selected to join Mount Kenya University and did not manage to enroll in May 2017 that they are eligible to join September 2017 intake. The intake is ongoing
1. Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. Go to applicants /new students
3. Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2016
4. Click generate applicant letter of offer.
All 2017/2018 government sponsored students can check their allocated programmes from Here
- Last year we received the first group of government students,click here to read about their experience at the University
- All government sponsored students can click here to check their names and the program allocated.
- 2017/2018 government sponsored students fee structure Click Here
- Frequently asked questions on KUCCPS 2017/2018 placement
Congratulations once again and welcome to the preferred University