Maasai Mara University Pictures, Maasai Mara University is a public university which is the only university in Narok County, Kenya. The university provides high-class quality education for all. So get to know about the university and its programs through the other web links.
Maasai Mara University is home to the seventh wonder of the world- The Maasai Mara National Game Reserve. We focus on research and inspired teaching. At the hub of a growing network of global partnerships, MMARAU will shape the future by building bridges with industry and between disciplines, institutions and communities. From Business, computing, ICT, education, psychology, tourism, environmental sciences and health sciences and research, ideas that will change the world are at the heart of Maasai Mara University. The University encourages interaction between researchers and the local community.
Provided below are the images of all the past and previous events which took place in and out side the school. Click on the links to view the images
- 2nd National END FGM Conference @ Maasai Mara University
- Campus Life
- Donation of Laboratory Equipment by Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Asst. Marketing Officer and the Third Year Botany students
- Conference 2018
- New D.V.C (A, & SA) urges student leaders to be good ambassadors
- (KAIST) PROJECT
- MMU DONATES MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TO HEALTH CENTRE
- KRA SEEKS AMBASSADORS FROM MAASAI MARA UNIVERSITY
- Latest Development
- KENYA HOT-SPOT ANALYSIS FOR COUNTY INTEGRATION DEVELOPMENT PLANNING RESEARCH PROJECT
- ISO TRAINING