Maasai Mara University Online Application, By accepting the Terms and Conditions for using the online applications facility you declare that all information provided by you is correct. In the event of an applicant providing false or misleading information which is relevant to your application you will be asked to leave the course.
- This form must be completed by all applicants to Full-time, Part-time & Evening Courses. A separate application form must be completed for each Programmes for which you apply.
- Please enter your full legal name. THE NAME YOU ENTER HERE WILL APPEAR ON ANY PARCHMENT TO WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED.
- The address that you provide will be used for all correspondence. A change of address will require a Change of Contact Details Form to be submitted to the Admissions Office.
- In the sections “Relevant Work Experience” and “Any Further Information Relevant To The Application” please give as much information as possible to enable us to decide on your application.
- You are required to provide certification of competence in English.
- Non-Kenyan Applicants must observe the entry requirements for the program, as well as the visa requirements.
- Student Regulations are available here.
- All Online Applications will receive an automatic email verifying receipt of your application.
- Documentary evidence of educational qualifications and industrial experience can be scanned and submitted with your online application.
- All Online Applications require the applicant to pay an acceptance fee. All fees payable are inline with the MAASAI MARA UNIVERSITY Fees Policy.
PLEASE NOTE: The application form will not be considered until you pay the admission fees and attach the scan copy of payment. Students who have not fully filled the form are not entitled to get any response regarding admission. This fees is non-refundable and can not be used for another application.
ALL OFFERS OF PLACES ON MAASAI MARA UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMES ARE MADE SUBJECT TO THE APPLICANT PROVIDING DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE OF IDENTITY, QUALIFICATIONS, WORK EXPERIENCE AND, IN THE CASE OF NON-KENYAN APPLICANTS, DOMICILIARY STATUS.
Note: Submitting an application online does not infer or impose any legal obligations on Maasai Mara University to provide courses or other services to students. The information may be altered, canceled or otherwise amended at any time. It does not constitute an offer to supply courses or modules and it is not to be construed as imposing a legal obligation on the Institute to supply courses or modules in respect of any course of study.
Data Protection Act: Information held by the Institute on the computer will be used only for the purposes registered under the Data Protection Kenya Act, that is the provision of education and training services. A copy of your details held by the Institute on the computer is available on request. A fee may be payable for this.