KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018 Form and Portal
We cover the following points on the KUCCPS Inter University transfer for the 2017/2018 application year. If your concern is any of the following topics then you are on the right platform.
- Inter University Transfer Forms Kenya
- Inter University Transfer Form
- KUCCPS inter Institution Transfer form
- Inter university transfer in Kenya
- Inter University Transfer Letter
- KUCCPS Transfer Portal
- Inter University Transfer for Continuing Students
- KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018
REQUEST FOR INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER
KUCCPS Online System to facilitate Inter-University transfer.
- Fill the form online, if the applicant qualifies, then he/she will download the form.
- The applicant will then approach the Institution which offers the Degree programme of interest to request for consideration and approval.
- After securing the Approval to pursue the programme, the applicant will approach the University admitted for release.
- The applicant submits the duly completed inter-University transfer form to KUCCPS for processing, after endorsement from both institutions
HOW TO APPLY FOR KUCCPS INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER
Below are steps on how you can Apply for KUCCPS Inter university Transfer
- Log in with your index number, KSCE year and birth certificate number.
- Navigate to the Inter-institution transfer link under Applications.
- Fill in the online inter-institution transfer form.
- Download and print the completed form.
- Have the form endorsed both from the institution where you have been placed and the one which you wish to transfer to.
- Submit the forms to the Placement Service for final approval and validation.
- Click Here for KUCCPS the Inter-institution transfer link to fill the form, download and print.
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has officially taken over processing of admission of Government Sponsored Students to Universities and Colleges, which hitherto has been partially the responsibility of the Joint Admissions Board (JAB) will henceforth be done by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS).
Unlike JAB which only admitted students to public universities, KUCCPS has the responsibility of placing Government sponsored students to both public and private universities and colleges.
The new placement service was formed under the Universities Act No. 42 of 2012. Under the act, Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Board (KUCCPS) is responsible for the placement of government sponsored students to universities and colleges, disseminating information on available programmes, their costs and areas of study as prioritized by the government. The placement service is in charge of developing career programmes for students as well as collecting and retaining data relating to university and college placement. At the same time, KUCCPS is tasked with advising the government on matters relating to University and College student placement as well as performing any other functions assigned to it under the act.