Kenya Medical Training College KMTC extends September 2017 intakes and admission application for those who were not able to apply to do so. All applicants who were not able to apply are advised to put in an application to be considered for the KMTC 2017 september intake.
The Kenya Medical Training College invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into Medical Courses for the academic year 2017/2018 as PRE-SERVICE REGULAR CATEGORY in her campuses situated in different parts of the country.
The successful PRE-SERVICE REGULAR students will join the college in September 2017. Applications will be made ONLINE with an application fee of Ksh. 2022 payable via MPESA paybill No. 964150 following the procedure outlined in the KMTC website (www.kmtc.ac.ke).
- Course duration: Certificate Courses: 2 Years except for Community Health Nursing which takes 2 1/2 years.
- Course duration: Diploma Courses: 3 Years except for Community Health Nursing which takes 3 1/2 years.
- Mean Grade of C (Plain) and above for Diploma Courses and Mean Grade of C- (Minus)and above for Certificate courses.
Some of the Courses that are open for application
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Diploma in Registered Nursing, Mental Health & Psychiatry
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Medical Social Work
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Diploma in Orthopedic & Trauma Medicine
- Certificate in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Certificate in Medical Engineering
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Plaster Technology
- Certificate in Environmental Health Sciences
- Diploma in Health Promotion
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology
To apply click Here to visit the KMTC admission application portal
How to Apply Online for KMTC 2017 september Admission
- Log into KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke and
- click on the application portal on the far right end
- then click on the link to download the application procedure.
No manual applications will be accepted.Applications are opened until Tuesday 31st January, 2017. In case you need any assistance with the online application process please call any of the following numbers 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 0723004569, 0723004516. You can also get help on the online application from the nearest KMTC Campus.
All successful candidates will be posted to the campus of their choices.
To check course qualifications and requirements: Download this PDF
In case you need any assistance with the online application process please call any of the following numbers 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 0723004569, 0723004516. You can also get help on the online application process from the nearest KMTC campus.