KMTC BEYOND ZERO SCHOLARSHIP
KMTC BEYOND ZERO SCHOLARSHIP; The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC), in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, World Bank and Beyond Zero Trust is offers scholarship training opportunities for a Certiﬁcate course in Community Health Nursing every academic year.
Priority will be given to qualiﬁed candidates from selected Arid and Semi-Arid (ASAL) counties, underserved minorities and other vulnerable and marginalized groups willing to serve in their communities upon graduation.
Applicants are expected to attach a handwritten essay of not more than two hundred (200) words explaining why they feel that they deserve the Beyond Zero scholarship and the contribution they will make to the community upon graduation. Applications should be sent so as to reach the Director, KMTC
Creating an account
Requirements for creating a new account
1.Valid personal email address. If you don’t have an email address you can easily
create one before you continue with the application process.
- Log to KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke
- On the menu, click on the PORTAL menu item, the last item on the right side
- You will land on the online registration portal
- If you have registered an account, log in using your email and password
- If you don’t have an account, click on the (Have no account? Register) below the log in form.
- This will land you to creating account form
- Enter your email and password
- Click on Create Account Button
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to verify your account.
- Click on the email link
- You will be redirected to KMTC portal.
- Fill in the online application form step by step until it is duly ﬁlled.
- Click on the SUBMIT button
- You will be provided with the duly ﬁlled form to conﬁrm your data
- Check information accuracy.
- Once you are satisﬁed that the information is correct ,Click save changes
- On the dashboard, click on the “Apply Beyond Zero Scholarship ”
- Fill the required information
- Print out the duly completed form, attach relevant documents, have it signed and stamped accordingly and sent to the Director, Kenya Medical Training College, P.O. Box 30195 – 00100 Nairobi
|COURSES||SPECIFIC MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS||DURATION||CAMPUS|
|1. Certiﬁcate in Community Health Nursing||• K.C.S.E Mean Grade C- orequivalent qualiﬁcations
• C- in English or Kiswahili
• C- in Biology
• D+ in any one of the following:
Maths, Physics or Chemistry
|2 ½ years||Kabarnet, Lodwar,Kapenguria, Kitui,
Source: KMTC Website