Kenyatta University Portal.Ku.Ac.Ke, When you come to Kenyatta University,you discover that you have arrived at a special place.The University’s Main Campus is set on over 1,000 acres with a pleasant and serene surrounding conducive to academic and intellectual growth.
Kenyatta University is home to some of the world’s top scholars, researchers and experts in diverse fields. We pride ourselves in providing high quality programmes that attract individuals who wish to be globally competitive. To achieve this, we have invested heavily in infrastructure and facilities to offer our students the best experience in quality academic programmes under a nurturing environment in which our students learn and grow.
click here for the Kenyatta University Portal.Ku.Ac.Ke
Kenyatta University is one of the leading universities in Kenya judging by the quality of our graduates. Our aim is not only to maintain this position, but to improve further and attain our vision of becoming a world-class university that is committed to quality and relevance.
What gives graduates of Kenyatta University a cutting edge over their peers is the University’s emphasis on practical hands-on knowledge and the skills training imparted to its students. Towards this noble end, Kenyatta University has established meaningful links with industrial partners, who guide the University on practical, professional requirements which need to be built into programmes at Kenyatta University.
As a result, the University’s courses give our graduates a distinct advantage in the workplace. Already, many of our graduates are exposed to new employment opportunities by accessing industrial attachments during their study, or through course related placements.
“To be a dynamic, an inclusive and a competitive centre of excellence in teaching, learning, research and service to humanity. ”
“To provide quality education and training, promote scholarship,service, innovation and creativity and inculcate moral values for sustainable individual and societal development.”
“A community of scholars committed to the generation and dissemination of knowledge and cultivation of wisdom for the welfare of society.”
“Sensitivity and responsiveness to societal needs and the right of every person to knowledge.”
The objectives of Kenyatta University are to:
- Promote the development and expansion of higher education opportunities through initiation of new programmes and alternative modes of delivery using, among others, modern technologies.
- Enhance the level of participation in research, dissemination and preservation of knowledge for both academic and societal development.
- Promote human resource development and proactive management practices, as well as good governance, to enhance service delivery.
- Provide an environment that nurtures excellence and high standards of professionalism in teaching, learning, research and community service.
- Create equal opportunities for those qualified to pursue university education. Institutionalise quality assurance practices in planning, implementation and evaluation of the University’s core functions in order to meet the set goals.
- Promote the development of the students welfare systems for the attainment of academic excellence and an all-round education.
- Provide facilities in collaboration with other approved institutions for enhancing access to higher education