Kenyatta University January 2017 Admission
Detailed information on Kenyatta University January 2017 Admission, admission requirements and admission forms.
Kenyatta University January Admission 2017
>> Online Application Guide
- Admission Forms -: Certificate,Diploma & Degree
- Admission Forms-: PostGraduate
- Admission Forms-: International Students
- Fees Structure per Programme
- Fees Structure : Digital School of Virtual and Open Learning
- Fees Structure: School Based Fees Structure
- Open Learning Programmes
- Other Admission Resources
General Academic Information All applications for Undergraduate degree courses by Kenyan school candidates should be addressed to, The Secretary, The Joint Admissions Board, P.O. Box 30197, NAIROBI.
All other applications for admission should be addressed to, The Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University, P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, Nairobi, so as to reach him not later than 30th November of the year preceding that for which admission is sought. [ Enquiries ]
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or equivalent. In addition, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each school. The entry requirement set should be regarded as the minimum, which in noway entitle an applicant to a place at the university. Occasional Students
1.Limited opportunities occasionally arise for the admission of a few students to pursue parts of courses within a discipline, or in more than one discipline, and a combination, which does not constitute a programme for the purposes of the award of a degree of the University. Candidates admitted for such a programme are known as occasional students.
- To qualify for admission under this category candidates must:
- a) Satisfy the normal minimum entrance requirements, or offer alternative equivalent qualifications satisfactory to the Board of the School concerned.
- b) Produce evidence of being a student in another university.
- The tenure of occasional studentship is normally up to a maximum of one academic year.
- It should be noted that students admitted under this category are evaluated either by course work or university examinations.
Entry Requirements for Postgraduate Courses
- A Bachelors degree with Second Class Honours – Upper Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Admission requirements and regulations for all postgraduate programmes appear under the Graduate School.