Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) January 2018 Intake
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) January 2018 Intake is currently ongoing. Interested applicants are to read the procedures for admission and apply.
ou can send an email to [email protected]
[email protected] for assistance
visit our website www.jkuat.ac.ke for more information.
APPLY FOR A COURSE ONLINE:
How to update personal details online : Click here to read more..
1.HOW TO APPLY ONLINE (Undergraduate ONLY):
- If the course that you need is available for preferred intake then proceed to application by first creating account /Sign-Up on this page
- Upon successful creation of account, Proceed to Login on the same page with your email and password used during creation of account.
- After login, fill in the Personal-data (Step 1), Course details (Step 2). Academic details (Step 3), supportive documents (Step 4), payments details (Step5).
- For you to complete your course application, you are required to pay application fees through MPESA.(Certificate:500/-; Diploma:1000/-; Degree:1,500/-; Masters:1,500/-,Post Diploma:1,500/-,Phd:1,500/-).
- Access the M-PESA menu from your phone, Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” then Pay bill option, enter this Pay bill Number (951200).
- Enter your account number generated from the system from step 5(payments details after login ) then enter the required amount.
- Finally enter the exact MPESA generated code back into the system to complete your application.
- Regularly visit this website and login to get the feedback or status of your application.
- NOTE: Every application has its own account number generated per transaction. ONLY applicants who have paid the application fees will be considered.
- NOTE: ALL Postgraduate applicants should apply in person from various campuses/ departments after confirming the course requirements using above procedure.
2.For KUCCPS / GoK New Students ONLY:
- Sign up and login on this page
- Update your Personal Details.
- Download your Admission Letter and Other documents indicated on Admission Letter.
- You can also view KUCCPS document here
3.Confirmation of ready admission letters:
- Click here first to confirm your admission letter, if its ready,follow the above procedure(No.2) to download your admission letter
4.Important information for all new students :
- NOTE:All new students should return their admission documents and update their Biodata online BEFORE reporting date of every intakeEXCEPT Students Personal Details Form (F-2-59-8-7) . (We highly recommend the documents to be in PDF format ). Click here to see the procedures.
- GOK/KUCCPS students will book hostels online.
Experiencing any problem? Send an email to [email protected]