Institute of Energy Studies and Research January 2018 Intake
Institute of Energy Studies and Research January 2018 Intake is currently in progress. Interested applicants are to follow the instructions and apply. Applicants can also contact the institution for specific details.
The Institute of Energy Studies and Research (Formerly Kenya Power Training School), Ruaraka – Thika Road,
is Regional Center of Excellence for Capacity Building. The institute invites applications for the following
courses beginning January 2018.
Application Procedures & Admission Conditions
1. Download and fill in the PDF application form.
2. Pay a non-refundable application fee at Equity Bank-Westland’s Branch: Account
No.0550297446068, Account Name: KENYA POWER TRAINING SCHOOL.
3. Send the application form together with bank slip, photocopies of your national identity card and academic
The Deputy Director,
Institute of Energy Studies & Research
P. O. Box 10355 – 00100
4. Interested candidates are free to visit the Institute-Ruaraka off Thika Road (Next to Utalii College) during
working hours to enquire more about the courses.
5. Ensure you make your own arrangements for accommodation.
6. The institute will endeavor to provide industrial attachments. Where the institute is unable to provide for
attachment, the students will be expected to look for their own.
7. Other charges such as examination fees, Insurance, Medical, Library, Co-Curricular etc. are not part of the