Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (ICIFA) Internships & Volunteering Opportunity
Job Summary To assist the Institute’s training officer in membership services.
Job Description In its continued efforts to achieve its strategic objectives, the Institute invites eligible and qualified persons to submit their applications for the following positions: INTERNSHIP: REF: ICIFA/IN/2017/3
Duties and responsibilities
1. Assist in provision of membership services.
2. Marketing and Publishing the Institute’s trainings programmes.
3. Assist in implementation of the Institute’s CPD calendar.
4. Assist in organizing promotional events and digital campaigns for Institute’s training programmes.
5. Regularly update the Institute’s CPD register.
Qualifications and requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or its equivalent from a recognized University.
2. CIFA, CPA CS or CCP qualification will be added advantage.
3. Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply for the ICIFA Internship
To apply please send a covering letter detailing how you meet the candidate profile and a full CV accompanied by educational and professional testimonials quoting the job reference. Quote expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: Wednesday, 4 October 2017