Daystar University January 2018 Intake
Daystar University January 2018 Intake is ongoing. Applicants are to apply after making sure that they meet the admission requirements before they put in an application.
- Application Forms can be obtained from our Nairobi and Athi River campuses.
- Once forms are completed, the applicant must submit his/her application, with a non-refundable application fee of Kshs. 2000, before admission to allow for ample time for review.
Other important documents for your application:
- Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates.
- Financial Information Sheet (Foreign students need to include a financial letter from sponsor guaranteeing payment)
- 2 recent passport size photographs (4 passport size photographs for foreign students); (Please write your full names on the reverse side of the photographs)
- Completed student information sheet and copy of your passport (For foreign students only).
Graduate students should also include the following:
- Official transcript of your degree;
- Copy of certificate
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume)
Once the application is approved, you will receive a letter of invitation to Daystar University, informing you that you have been accepted and outlining the procedures that you have to undertake to settle in as a student.
Duly completed applications should be returned to the Registrar on or before:
JANUARY INTAKE: 30th November
MAY INTAKE: 30th April
AUGUST INTAKE: 31st July
For more information, kindly contact the: Address:
The Admissions and Records office Daystar University,
P.O. Box 44400-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 2723002/3/4
Email: [email protected]