Daystar University January 2017 Admission
All the information you need to know on Daystar University January 2017 Admission. Admission processes and requirements.
- Application Forms can be obtained from our Nairobi and Athi River campuses.
- Once forms are completed, the applicant must submit his/her application, with a non-refundable application fee of Kshs. 2000, before admission to allow for ample time for review.
Other important documents for your application:
- Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates.
- Financial Information Sheet (Foreign students need to include a financial letter from sponsor guaranteeing payment)
- 2 recent passport size photographs (4 passport size photographs for foreign students); (Please write your full names on the reverse side of the photographs)
- Completed student information sheet and copy of your passport (For foreign students only).
Graduate students should also include the following:
- Official transcript of your degree;
- Copy of certificate
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume)
Once the application is approved, you will receive a letter of invitation to Daystar University, informing you that you have been accepted and outlining the procedures that you have to undertake to settle in as a student.
Duly completed applications should be returned to the Registrar on or before:
JANUARY ADMISSION: 30th November
MAY ADMISSION: 30th April
AUGUST ADMISSION: 31st July
For more information, kindly contact the: Address:
The Admissions and Records office Daystar University,
P.O. Box 44400-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 2723002/3/4
Email: [email protected]
At Daystar, we make it easier to manage university expenses by offering these methods for paying the University fees within the academic year:
- Direct banking at co-operative bank from any branch
- Bankers cheques
- Money orders
- Electronic funds Transfer(EFT)
- Payments from the US can also be made through the Daystar US office.
For more information please email [email protected]
The bank details are as below:
DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY BANK WIRE TRANSFER DETAILS
Beneficiary Bank: CO-OPERATIVE BANK (K) LTD
Bank Address: P.O. BOX 321 00204
Branch: ATHI RIVER
Swift Code: KCOOKENA
Beneficiary Name: DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY
Beneficiary Account: 021 20065 209 800 (DOLLAR A/C) IF MONEY IS SENT IN US DOLLARS
Beneficiary Account: 011 200 652098 00 (KSH A/C) IF MONEY IS SENT IN OTHER CURRENCY
The sponsor is required to state the name and admission number of the student. Most wire transfer forms have a space provided stated: Sent to the benefit of: (student name and admission number is filled here).
CORRESPONDING BANK IN UK (FOR UK SPONSORS)
Beneficiary Bank: HSBC BANK
Swift Code: MIDL GB 22
Account No. 00 31 68 60