Daystar University Bank Account, At Daystar, we make it easier to manage university expenses by offering these methods for paying the University fees within the academic year:
1. Direct banking at co-operative bank from any branch
2. Bankers cheques
3. Money orders
4. Electronic funds Transfer(EFT)
5. Payments from the US can also be made through the Daystar US office.
For more information please email [email protected]
PAYMENT VIA M-PESA
- Paybill No. 209800
- Account No. Use your ADM No. E.G. 18-000
- Always add Ksh. 50/- (For bank Charges) to every transaction you make.
- Collect the receipt after 2 working days.
PAYMENT VIA CO-OPERATIVE BANK
- A/C No:. 01120065209800
- A/C Name: Daystar University
- BRANCH: ATHI-RIVER
- NOTE: Always indicate your ADM No. when depositing at the bank.
PAYMENT VIA KCB BANK
- A/C No. 1215157754
- A/C Name: DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY
PAYMENT VIA VISA
- All VISA Cards are accepted here
- Co-op Card have a transaction charge of 1% of the total amount paid.
- Other Cards are charged at the rate of 14% of the total amount paid.
The bank details are as below:
DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY BANK WIRE TRANSFER DETAILS
Beneficiary Bank: CO-OPERATIVE BANK (K) LTD
Bank Address: P.O. BOX 321 00204
Branch: ATHI RIVER
Swift Code: KCOOKENA
Beneficiary Name: DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY
Beneficiary Account: 021 20065 209 800 (DOLLAR A/C) IF MONEY IS SENT IN US DOLLARS
Beneficiary Account: 011 200 652098 00 (KSH A/C) IF MONEY IS SENT IN OTHER CURRENCY
The sponsor is required to state the name and admission number of the student. Most wire transfer forms have a space provided stated: Sent to the benefit of: (student name and admission number is filled here).
CORRESPONDING BANK IN UK (FOR UK SPONSORS)
Beneficiary Bank: HSBC BANK
Swift Code: MIDL GB 22
Account No. 00 31 68 60