Closing date for 2017/2018 First Time and Subsequent TVET Loans Application
We have opened 2017/2018 TVET First-time and subsequent Loans . For a pleasant online experience, please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process. The closing date for the loan applications is 31st October, 2017
The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for the 1st Time and subsequent 2017-2018 Technical, Vocational Education & Training TVET Loan and Bursary from eligible applicants in the public Technical, Vocational & Education Training [TVET] Institutes recognized by the Ministry of Education [MoE], registered with Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service [KUCCPS] and a member of The Kenya Association of Technical Training Institutions [KATTI].
Eligibility TVET LOAN APPLICATION
1. Students enrolled in Approved TVET Courses and applying for TVET Loan and Bursary for the FIRST TIME.
2. Direct Entry TVET Self-Sponsored Students
How to Apply for TVET Helb loan:
- Visit www.helb.co.ke to register.
- Log in and select the 2017-2018 First Time TVET Loan Application Form [LAF] from the HELB website before filling the online application form.
- Print two copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the Loan Application Form.
- Present one copy of the duly completed Loan Application Form and all the attached supporting documents at any of the following:
a. Select Huduma Centres: Nairobi GPO, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Embu Machako, Kisii, Bungoma, Turkana, Meru, Kitui, Kericho, Nandi [Kapsabet], Thika, Garissa and Kitale for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce or;
b. HELB Student Centre on Mezzanine One [M1], Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi either personally or through secure mail or;
c. One of the banks listed on the HELB website that you have opened an account with for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce
- Retain one copy of the duly filled copy for personal use.