Catholic University Of Eastern Africa Nursing, This four year Bachelor of Science Degree is designed to prepare learners for an extremely satisfying and rewarding career in the field of nursing. Taken on campus at the Catholic University of East Africa, the programme combines theoretical learning with essential practical experience to help students cultivate their desire to heal others, while learning to communicate and work effectively with patients and other professionals.
If you want to help sick and injured patients, have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, and guide families through what can be a very difficult time, then pursing this career path is an excellent way to make that happen. Not only is there a great demand for skilled and professional nurses in Kenya at the moment, but this is also a job that is well-paid, flexible, and extremely emotionally rewarding. If this sounds like the right path for you, then this diploma will enhance your professional attitude, interpersonal skills, and knowledge to give you a much needed head-start in this highly competitive field. Show Less
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
At the end of the programme, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of this profession, as well as how to effectively deliver quality healthcare.
- Demonstrate critical thinking in the delivery of specific services.
- Provide holistic care to support the healthcare needs of clients in all age groups and health conditions.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Practise in a safe and culturally competent manner.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
What jobs will I qualify for?
This programme will equip students with the skills needed for careers such as:
- Medical Officer
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Family Nurse Practitioner