Catholic University Of Eastern Africa Application Forms, The forms are available below for downloading. Please click on the links provided below. Download the application form, fill-out the hard copy accordingly. Attach copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts, and together with a non-refundable, non-creditable application fee of Kshs 2,000.00 mail by post to the Admissions Office – The Catholic University of Eastern Africa. The application fee can be paid by banker’s cheque or deposit in the following CUEA bank accounts:
- Commercial Bank of Africa a/c # 6479000011
- Co-operative Bank a/c # 01129005722200
- Equity Bank a/c # 0610292352491
- Sidian Bank a/c # 01001020010831
- MPESA: Paybill No.100205 Use the Student Registration Number as the Account Number (You will need to add 40 shs on top of the fee amount).
Any questions regarding procedures for filling out or turning in forms should be directed to the Admissions Office by e-mail- [email protected] or by phone;
- 254-709 691111 or +254-734-066915/ 704-913318
Please note that the forms are in PDF format, you therefore need acrobat reader installed in your computer.
The academic year commences in mid-August (Full time programmes). Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Office before the 30th July. Admissions Committee sits every month to process applications for the limited opportunities. The decision of the Admissions Committee is final.
For regular programs we have January, May and August intakes.
For the evening programs, we have January, May and September intakes.
For the part-time program (previously known as School Focused), we have April, August and December intakes.
For ODeL programs, we have January, May and September intakes.
Evening lectures commence at 5:30p.m – 8:30p.m (Monday – Friday) at the main campus on Langata road. Applications for admission should be received at least a month before commencement of the programme.
For academic programs available and entry requirements visit the Faculty links.
Credit Transfer cases: Applicants must fulfil the common minimum entry requirements to The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA).
Candidates from Non-English speaking countries must pass a special entrance examination set by CUEA and must demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English OR must have acquired a minimum TOEFL score of 530 (paper based Test) or 2.3 (computer based test) or score of at least 7.0 on the international English Language testing system or their equivalent.
- Application for admission is made on a form obtained from the Admissions Office or downloaded from University website (www.cuea.edu).
- Fill the form and attach copies of Results Slips, School Leaving Certificate or Transcripts, Diploma or Degree certificates.
- Submit these together with a non-refundable, non-creditable Application Fee of 2,000 in a banker’s cheque payable to the Catholic University of Eastern Africa, or by direct deposit in the University’s account in any branch of the following banks:
- Commercial Bank of Africa (A/C No. 5-152580-004)
- Cooperative (A/C No. 2905722200)
- Equity (A/C No. 0610292352491)
Application can be made throughout the year.
Intakes: in January and in August.