Catholic University Of Eastern Africa Alumni, The main mandate of the CUEA Alumni Office is to maintain a strong mutually beneficial relationship between the alumni and the alma mater for CUEA advancement. We fulfil this role through various events and strategies that are realized in the following objectives:
- To continuously engage CUEA alumni to provide diverse and quality services and products to the university and the alumni fraternity by creating at least four networking forums every year.
- To biannually seek constructive feedback from alumni to foster the holistic development of alumni and CUEA by conducting alumni and employers surveys.
- To annually establish at least two CUEA alumni chapters in AMECEA and beyond.
- To annually conduct at least two resources mobilisation campaigns to sustain CUEA alumni relations and university advancement.
- To continuously develop graduates for the world of work by providing at least three career support service programmes to students and alumni yearly and monthly job information.