Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) January 2018 Intake
Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) January 2018 Intake is ongoing. Applicants are to apply after making sure that they meet the admission requirements before they put in an application.
Formal application for admission is made on an Application form.
The forms are available below for downloading. Please click on the links provided below. Download the application form, fill-out the hard copy accordingly. Attach copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts, and together with a non-refundable, non-creditable application fee of Kshs 2,000.00 mail by post to the Admissions Office – The Catholic University of Eastern Africa. The application fee can be paid by banker’s cheque or deposit in the following CUEA bank accounts:
- Commercial Bank of Africa a/c # 6479000011
- Co-operative Bank a/c # 01129005722200
- Equity Bank a/c # 0610292352491
- Sidian Bank a/c # 01001020010831
- MPESA: Paybill No.100205 Use the Student Registration Number as the Account Number (You will need to add 40 shs on top of the fee amount).
Any questions regarding procedures for filling out or turning in forms should be directed to the Admissions Office by e-mail- email@example.com or by phone;
- Wireless: 254-020-2525811-5
- Safaricom: +254-722-509811/2
- Admissions Direct:+254-734-066915/ 0704-913318/9
Please note that the forms are in PDF format, you therefore need acrobat reader installed in your computer.
- Application form for Short-Term Courses
- Application for ODeL – Apply NowFor a limited time, we are offering a FREE mElimu 7inch Smartphone tablet to all of the new ODeL students. Offer is limited to only bachelors and masters programs. Apply now to qualify for a free tablet.
The academic year commences in mid-August (Full time programmes). Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Office before the 30th July. Admissions Committee sits every month to process applications for the limited opportunities. The decision of the Admissions Committee is final.
For regular programmes we have January, May and August intakes.
For the evening programmes, we have January, May and September intakes.
For the School Focused/Holiday programmes, we have April, August and December intakes.
For ODeL programmes, we have January, May and September intakes.
Evening lectures commence at 5:30p.m – 8:30p.m (Monday – Friday) at the main campus on Langata road. Applications for admission should be received at least a month before commencement of the programme.
For academic programmes available and entry requirements visit the Faculty links.
Credit Transfer cases: Applicants must fulfil the common minimum entry requirements to The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA).
Candidates from Non-English speaking countries must pass a special entrance examination set by CUEA and must demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English OR must have acquired a minimum TOEFL score of 530 (paper based Test) or 2.3 (computer based test) or score of at least 7.0 on the international English Language testing system or their equivalent.