Apply now for Kenya School of Law Scholarships
The Law Society of Kenya (LSK) Advocates’ Benevolent Association launched the Law School Scholarships that will be supporting two (2) needy students enrolled in the Kenya School of Law every year.
School of Law Scholarships Eligibility
- Be enrolled to the Kenya School of Law
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Have holding over Firm to practice in after the course before admission to the bar.
- Show evidence for upkeep (food, transport, health insurance, books) during the course.
School of Law Scholarships Application Requirements
- A copy of birth certificate/Identity card
- A recent passport photo
- Application letter
- Duly completed Application Form.
For more information, scholarships application details, scholarships application forms and contacts, see; Kenya School of Law Scholarships – Law Scholarships in Kenya