2016 Admission Forms For Pwani University PU
Application forms, Fees structures and Others
- Postgraduate Application Forms
- Undergraduate Application Forms
- Postgraduate Fees Structure
- Undergraduate Fees Structure
- September Intake
- Semester Activities
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
Minimum of Mean grade C+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) or equivalent qualifications
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
A holder of a Bachelors degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours Upper Division or its equivalent in the relevant discipline, from a recognised institution.
A holder of a Masters degree from a recognized institution in an area or subject relevant to the proposed area of study
Accommodation & Meals:
Students are however charged as follows:
- Kshs.3,500 per semester for a student taking studies under the full- time mode and Kshs.1,500 for a student under the Institutional/ School-Based mode.
- The university is assisted in accommodating students by external/private landlords who charge between Kshs.1,500 and Kshs.2,500 per month.
Pwani University College has a catering department which offers services to students on Pay -As- You -Eat system.
Tuition at Pwani University is semesterised depending on mode of study as follows:
- For the Full-Time mode, the first semester starts around late August for freshers while the continuing group reports early September of every calendar year and the semester ends in early December.
Students go for their long holidays starting from April and end around August.
- The Institutional/ School Based Mode‘s Tuition is split into three sessions for each academic year.
In addition to the Tuition and statutory fees, students whose programs have Teaching Practice or Attachment component are expected to register for these components in order to fulfill the requirements of the programs as indicated below:
|LEVEL||ATTACHMENT FEES||TEACHING PRACTICE FEES|
|DIPLOMA||Kshs. 4,500.00||Kshs. 7,000.00|
|CERTIFICATE||Kshs. 2,500.00||Kshs. 3,500.00|
For additional Information, please contact us through the following addresses
email: [email protected]
Admissions : Cell: +254 786 727 899 | Contacts: Tel: +254 41 7525 103/4/6 | Fax: +254 41 7522 128. |