2016 Admission Forms For Daystar University
- Application Forms can be obtained from our Nairobi, Athi River and Mombasa campuses.
- Once forms are completed, the applicant must submit his/her application, with a non-refundable application fee of Kshs. 2000, before admission to allow for ample time for review.
Other important documents for your application:
- Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates.
- Financial Information Sheet (Foreign students need to include a financial letter from sponsor guaranteeing payment)
- 2 recent passport size photographs (4 passport size photographs for foreign students); (Please write your full names on the reverse side of the photographs)
- Completed student information sheet and copy of your passport (For foreign students only).
Graduate students should also include the following:
- Official transcript of your degree;
- Copy of certificate
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume)
Once the application is approved, you will receive a letter of invitation to Daystar University, informing you that you have been accepted and outlining the procedures that you have to undertake to settle in as a student. Duly completed applications should be returned to the Registrar on or before:
- JANUARY INTAKE: 30th November
- MAY INTAKE: 30th April
- AUGUST INTAKE: 31st July
For more information, kindly contact the:
The Admissions and Records office Daystar University,
P.O. Box 44400-00100,
Tel: +254 20 2723002/3/4