Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology January 2017 Admission
Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology January 2017 Admission is currently ongoing. Read the admission requirements below
Admission Procedures and Requirements for the Bachelor’s Degree
- Admission Procedures:
- Enquiries for all Bachelor’s Degree programmes offered should be made to the Registrar (Academic Affairs), Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology, P. O. Box 210-40601, Bondo, Kenya.
- The closing date for receiving applications for the Bachelor’s degree programmes shall be as determined by the Senate from time to time.
- Minimum Entry Requirements for Bachelor’s Degree:
The entry requirements set out below are only minimum, and they in no way entitle an applicant to a place in the University.
- Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade of C+ (C plus) passed at one sitting from at least seven subjects drawn from subject groupings as specified by the Kenya National Examinations Council or its equivalent.
- Have one of the following combinations of passes in the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education examination:
- Two (2) Principal passes obtained at the same sitting.
- Two (2) Principal passes obtained at different sittings provided the passes are of grade C or higher.
- Hold a Diploma of a recognized institution with a “credit” pass or higher or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization acceptable to the Senate. Those with a “pass” diploma will be considered if they have at least two years relevant experience after graduation.
- Hold a certificate from a recognized institution with a “credit” pass or higher or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization, acceptable to Senate
- Have exceptional experiential knowledge and information
- Meet additional or specific entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department, School/Faculty offering the programme.