Technical University of Kenya (TUK) January 2018 Intake
Technical University of Kenya (TUK) January 2018 Intake or admission is currently ongoing. Interested applicants are to take a critical look at the procedures and requirements before they apply.
The Technical University of Kenya and its predecessor institutions (The Kenya Polytechnic and The Kenya Polytechnic University College) have excelled in technological education and training at all levels from technician to technologists and engineers. In this pursuit therefore, the University offers opportunities for upgrading training that recognizes credit transfer from one level to another. Holders of diplomas and higher diplomas can attain bachelor’s degree qualification which will in turn enable them pursue postgraduate studies.
Pursuant to the above, TUK invites KCSE graduates, holders of Diploma in Technology, and Higher Diploma in Technology to pursue studies leading to Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelors degree qualifications in the respective areas of study.
Please read the application procedure below for further guidance:
- ADVERTISEMENT IN THE PRESS: We shall advertise Programmes in the local dailies in March (for September intake).
- APPLICATION: Prospective students shall apply online for the courses of their choice at the application portal (http://intake.tukenya.ac.ke(link is external)).The prospective student should ensure that he/she uploads ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES, IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT (National ID/Birth certificate/ Passport) and pay NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE of Kshs 2,000/=.
- SELECTION: The Faculty Academic Board shall sit and select the applicants who meet the stipulated entry requirements. The successful applicants shall be notified online through the their respective application accounts.
- REGISTRATION: The successful applicants shall be required to formally register for the programmes for which they have been called. This is upon payment of the statutory fees and the tuition fees. The deadline for registration shall be indicated.STATUTORY FEES*:
All payments be made to either Cooperative Bank A/C No. 01129006234900 or Equity Bank A/C No. 0540290597366.
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Equity Bank or Cooperative Bank. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
• Bank Account Details: Cooperative Bank; Account Number: 01129006234900
• Your payment will FAIL if you pay before obtaining a REFERENCE NUMBER
• You can apply for another course if you pay for it using the same REFERENCE NUMBER.
The successful applicants will be expected to pay the FULL TUITION FEES FOR THE SEMESTER
For Details of Fees please check on the website within the admission menu.
Haile Selassie Avenue • P. O. Box 52428 – 00200, City Square, Nairobi • Tel. +254 20 2219929, 3341639 • Fax:
+254 (020) 2219689 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org