University of Nairobi Admission List
University of Nairobi Admission List and admission letter is normally released in August every year.
How to get your admission letter
- login to smis.uonbi.ac.ke to download a copy of your admission letter and joining instructions. The username is your University registration number and password is your full KCSE index number.
- You can use your admision letter it to apply for HELB loans and limited University accommodation at smis.uonbi.ac.ke which is done online through the student portal.
- Fees should be paid to your respective college
- Account and accommodation fees should be paid to SWA account.
- Download and fill all these forms and return them as required (Download student form here and print)
- Those facing any problems while accessing their student portal can write mail message stating their requirements for support to firstname.lastname@example.org